This website stores cookies on your device in order to remember user settings that can be modified via the Settings page, including this message.
A Discord bot that pulls information from the website is now available! Click here to learn more and add it to your server!
#576Dirty Mind"Filthy friends"Passive itemConverts all enemy Dips and Drips into Dip familiars.
Grants a chance to replace rocks with poop when generated.
Causes poops to spawn 1-4 Dip familiars when destroyed, which will loosely follow Isaac, block enemy projectiles, and deal contact damage to enemies equal to 2x Isaac's damage.
Dips can deal up to 2 ticks of contact damage and/or block 2 shots before dying.
Different poop variants grant different types of Dip familiars.
Dip variants based on destroyed poop • Corny Poop: Dips spawn a Blue Fly on death.
• Red Poop: Dips deal double damage and charge at enemies, but automatically die after 15 seconds.
• Golden Poop: Dips have a chance to inflict Midas' Touch on enemies they hit. They can take up to 5 hits before dying.
• Rainbow Poop: Dips charm enemies they hit and have a chance to drop half red hearts on death.
• Black Poop: Dips leave a trail of slowing creep on the ground.
• White Poop: Dips have the Hallowed Ground aura around them, and can take up to 3 hits.
• Stone Poop: Dips deal an additional 3.5 damage per hit, and can take up to 6 hits.
• Stinky Poop: Dips release toxic gas as they move, and a larger cloud of gas upon death. The gas does 50% of Isaac's damage per tick (~1.2x Isaac's damage per second) and poisons enemies. Clouds left behind while alive last 1.5 seconds, while the on-death cloud lasts 8 seconds.
• Fire Poop: Dips set enemies ablaze when hit, and leave behind a fire when they die. The burn deals 3.5 damage up to 6 times. The fire deals 8 damage at full durability, 6 after taking 1 hit, and 4 otherwise, for a total of 22 damage. This item contributes towards the Oh Crap transformation. Collecting 3 items from this set will grant Isaac the ability to heal half a heart by destroying poop piles. Unlock: Complete challenge #36: Scat Man. - Tags -- Synergies -- Links -- Costume -